As Your Child's Juvenile Defense Attorney, My Job is to
- Represent your child's interests with dedication and professionalism
- Respect and treat your child appropriately
- Persuade the Detention Court Judge to release your child to your custody so he can be at home until the trial date
- Fight for your child at all pre-trial hearings and at trial
- Assist your child to make intelligent decisions regarding his stipulation and his right not to testify
- Inform you and your child throughout the proceedings in the case
- Explain all of the options to you and your child
- Respect your child's decisions. As their personal Houston Juvenile Lawyer, I am obligated to represent him or her alone and to act according to their decisions, but I will do my best to assist him or her so that they will make intelligent decisions considering all of their available choices.
If you need a Houston Juvenile Defense Attorney, call James Sullivan at 281-546-6428 right now. Jim Sullivan is a recognized expert in the highly specialized area of Juvenile law and has been board certified in juvenile law since 2004.